Saturday, November 12, 2011

So my first thoughts about reading the bible are that I need to try and push all my knowledge of the bible out of my head, to try and approach it unbiased. Then a Christmas carol popped into my head, which I assume is also based upon stories in the bible. Then it occurred to me that it is an appropriate time for me to be reading the bible and if I could be fucked perhaps have it read by xmas so I can entertain the family with fun bible facts!

OK so maybe this is just going to be a running commentary.
Joseph put Mary away privily because she was already preggers when they got married. Was it frowned upon to be preggers before getting married back then? I thought this was something Jesus introduced. Praps it was a value that was already around at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment